Thank you for your interest in the 2023 Washington State Nonprofit Conference, brought to you by Nonprofit Association of Washington. This year’s approach allows everyone to celebrate and learn together in the way that works best for you – May 17-18 will provide online experiences and May 19 will have more learning, connection, and collaboration in person at Marriott Tacoma Downtown. You can save on the cost of your registration by becoming a member of Nonprofit Association of Washington, purchasing your registration early, or applying for a scholarship.
- All Access Pass – $225
- Virtual Event Pass – $150
- In-Person Event Pass – $110
- Organization Pass – $600
- All Access Pass – $300
- Virtual Event Pass – $200
- In-Person Event Pass – $150
* As the Conference is quickly approaching, we are unable to accommodate new requests for interpretation due to the time it takes to arrange language services. While we will do our best, we cannot guarantee dietary accommodations that are requested after May 3rd will be met.
** Members, check the Member Resources Page for the password to access the member registration page.
What Is Included?
All Access Pass
Includes access to all three days of the Conference, virtual Wednesday & Thursday, and in person on Friday at Marriott Tacoma Downtown.
Virtual Event Pass
Includes access to the virtual days of the Conference on Wednesday & Thursday only.
In-Person Event Pass
Includes access to the in-person day of the Conference at Marriott Tacoma Downtown on Friday only.
Includes 10 Virtual Passes to be used by your organization. The Organization Pass is only available to NAWA Members.
Cancellation Policy – You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel before April 3, 2023. Refunds requested after April 3 but before May 1 will receive a 50% refund. After May 1, 2023 refunds are not possible. You will be able to transfer your registration to another attendee at any time.