NAWA member: Ocean Shores Food Bank
NAWA is a tireless advocate for the nonprofit sector and is trusted by legislators and nonprofits around the state. We provide crucial trainings, materials, and other learning opportunities to expand the skills and knowledge of you and your team. NAWA is also a reliable resource for best practices for nonprofits and our expansive member discount programs will save your organization time and money. Join today and take advantage of all of these member benefits!
Benefits of Membership
- Nonprofits who are members build their capacity by participating in free and discounted learning and professional development programs, the state’s largest annual conference, and diverse networking opportunities.
- We are a community of people doing mission-based work. We connect, share solutions, develop leadership, celebrate successes, build skills, and offer mutual support.
- Members have early access to nonprofit news – legislative changes, new funding opportunities, and innovative ideas.
- We ensure that nonprofit perspectives are considered in the development of new laws and regulations. Members receive action alerts and invitations to speak out on key issues.
- Members receive discounts on services from vetted vendors. Save on job postings, grant databases, office supplies, background checks, HR solutions, and more.
Membership in NAWA Supports Your Mission!
- NAWA’s resources and learning programs support the entire spectrum of nonprofits, from brand new startups to well established organizations.
- Membership dues are offered on a sliding scale to ensure that all nonprofits can afford to join.
- When you join, your entire organization – staff, board, and volunteers – can access member benefits.
- Membership quickly pays for itself with steep discounts on conference and workshop fees.
In addition to nonprofit organizations, we warmly invite businesses, government entities, philanthropic organizations, and individuals who support our mission to join our network. By becoming a member, you support a wide range of nonprofits in achieving their missions to improve their communities and send a message that you support the nonprofit sector. Business members are listed on our website and have discounted opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at our annual conference.
We are stronger when you are an active part of our community. Together, we can advance our field, learn from each other, build community, and evolve our organizations to be the most effective we can be.
Join the Nonprofit Association of Washington today!
Being a member of NAWA makes your organization stronger. Take advantage of all of these great member benefits!