Being a member of the Nonprofit Association of Washington (NAWA) makes your organization stronger. NAWA is a tireless advocate for the nonprofit sector and is trusted by legislators and nonprofits around the state. We provide crucial trainings, materials, and other learning opportunities to expand the skills and knowledge of you and your team.
NAWA is also a reliable resource for best practices for nonprofits and our expansive member discount programs will save your organization time and money. Join today and take advantage of all of these great member benefits!
- Receive NAWA’s monthly e-newsletter, The Connector, featuring the latest learning opportunities, funding opportunities, sector news, and policy updates.
- Members hear it first! Get early notification of opportunities and news.
- Receive email alerts on special topics (opt-in required).
- Gain exclusive access to members-only resources on NAWA’s website.
Learn and Collaborate with Other Nonprofits
- Attend NAWA events and trainings at a significant discount (including members-only events).
- Join in-person and virtual activities designed specifically for nonprofits around the state.
- Participate in NAWA conferences and convenings to exchange ideas and be a part of the conversation.
- Be listed in NAWA’s member directory.
- Gain organizational visibility on our website and through newsletter submissions.
Advocate for the Nonprofit Sector
- Receive public policy alerts with information on issues that impact our sector.
- Track state and federal legislative bills and updates.
- Advocate on behalf of all nonprofits at the state legislature, with city and county governments, and with Washington’s congressional delegation.
- Attend NAWA’s annual nonprofit legislative reception at the state capitol.
- Participate in our quarterly public policy calls.
- Benefit from media spotlighting Washington’s nonprofit sector and showcasing best practices.
- Participate in and receive the results from sector research to help your organization succeed.
National Council of Nonprofits
Through your membership in the Nonprofit Association of Washington, you also gain access to the National Council of Nonprofits, the nation’s largest network of nonprofits.
Our colleagues at the National Council of Nonprofits keep us abreast of policy developments and significant trends that impact all charitable nonprofits around the country. Whether you are interested in strengthening your nonprofit’s governance or fundraising, or learning about public policy issues that affect your nonprofit’s mission, you will find that the National Council of Nonprofit will add significant value to your membership in NAWA.
Save Time and Money
Access NAWA’s member discount programs for products and services your organization needs.
Through participation NAWA, nonprofits become more sustainable and effective. Stronger nonprofits contribute to healthy, collaborative, economically vital, and civically engaged communities. Join Nonprofit Association of Washington today!