The Community Consulting Partnership (CCP) is accepting clients for executive coaching services. The coaches are all experienced practitioners who can help you navigate and lead through this unprecedented time. The coach and client will negotiate the frequency of the sessions based on mutual needs and expectations.
Are you thinking about requesting a coach through CCP? And perhaps wondering what kinds of areas are typically addressed in a coaching relationship? CCP has offered free coaching services since 2018. Over that time we have worked with EDs from across Washington State, rural and urban, serving diverse communities, leading small to midsize organizations. Almost all of the EDs we have coached have expressed their appreciation of having an outside, non-involved support person to talk with.
Common themes among ED requests:
- Navigating the ED-board relationship in all aspects
- Supervising staff, including addressing conflict, team member engagement and development, and team building
- Setting priorities and boundaries for oneself in a leadership role as well as for the organization as a whole (including your first work plan as a brand new ED)
- Coping with pandemic-related challenges such as navigating unknowns, staff burnout, and connecting in a remote environment
- Stepping back to reflect on the wider trajectory of your professional life and its future
Interested leaders should fill out this simple online form here to learn more about this opportunity. Someone from CCP will be in touch to speak with you to better understand your goals and match you with a coach if there is a good match available.