Time is running out to register for the Washington State Nonprofit Conference on May 16! Over 500 nonprofit leaders are expected to attend, and we hope you can join us! Here are five reasons to register now.
- New connections. With over 500 attendees, 40 exhibitors, and dozens of speakers, there are ample opportunities for you to expand your network and forge new partnerships to move forward your career and organization. Nonprofit staff, funders, civic leaders, and government representatives from all across the country will all be in attendance; take this opportunity to meet new people, connect with old friends, and make 2018 a year of growth!
- Advice you can use. With twenty interactive workshops, our expert speakers will help you identify problem points and make the change you want in your organization. Stop by The Doctor is In to get one-on-one time with an expert . Vist the Nonprofit Q&A Table, hosted by 501 Commons, to ask questions, explore challenges, and find resources and referrals from other nonprofit experts. Pick up resources on boards, finance, law, and planning at the Washington Nonprofits Learning Tools table. You’ll come to the conference with questions; you’ll leave with answers.
- Focus on tech. We all know technology has potential, but knowing how to adapt it to fit your organization’s needs can be a daunting challenge. Our carefully-crafted digital strategy track, hosted by leading thinkers, links three workshops that provide participants with research, case studies, data collection methods, supporting resources, and actionable plans and tips.
- Current advocacy updates. It can be difficult to keep up with the near-constant changes to our political environment. Come to the conference for a one-stop-shop to hear about how the 2020 census, the tax bill, and healthcare reform and other topics are affecting our organizations, our sector, and our communities.
- Free headshots. We’re trying something new this year, which is to offer free headshots to our attendees! Just sign up for a time slot to swing by and professional photographer Andy McIntyre will be standing by to snap your photo. After the conference, download your photo and update your profile picture on LinkedIn!