Wednesday, December 6, 2023
12:00PM – 1:00PM PT
Online – This event will be recorded
- Why does messaging matter?
- How do we talk to decision-makers about the issues that affect our communities?
- What do lawmakers care about?
- Why is some messaging more effective than others?
- What issues align with your nonprofit’s mission?
This gathering is free, thanks to the support of the Washington Office of the Secretary of State.
Who Should Attend
Nonprofit professionals, board members, and volunteers interested in advocacy are encouraged to attend.
This Gathering is part of a Online 3-Part Advocacy Series:
- 11/8/2023: Advocacy Building Blocks: An Introduction to Advocacy for Nonprofits
- 12/6/2023: Advocacy Gathering: Advocacy Strategic Messaging
- 1/17/2023: Advocacy Gathering: Advocacy in Action
Use the button below to register for all three events.
Captioning: We will have automated captioning enabled.
Interpretation: Please indicate during registration if you have an interpretation request. Typically, we need at least two weeks in order to schedule an interpreter.
Visual Descriptions: Presenters will include visual descriptions of themselves and the slides to give a person who is low-vision, blind, or calling in without video a sense of space and place.
If you have additional accessibility requests, please let us know when you register.