If you recently joined Washington Nonprofits webinar, you may have noticed a difference in our emails.
Every summer, the Washington Nonprofits learning team takes stock of the past year. We reflect on what we learned and imagine solutions to chronic challenges. Always working to deepen the transfer of learning to action within our programs, we think about what more we can do to support the implementation of the ideas we share in our webinars.
This summer, we asked ourselves four questions:
- How can we increase the open rates of emails related to webinars?
- How can we increase the attendance at webinars?
- How can we increase engagement within webinars?
- How can we increase actions taken because of a webinar?
Our conversation led us to create a new communications strategy that strengthens participation, engagement and action. We have described the pathway we took below. What do you think about this? What do you wish we would do? Let us know!
– Tom, Julia, Gabriel, and Nancy