This course was originally held in November 2020. Purchase an on demand ticket to get access to the recording and materials.
Whether you’re just stepping into your first fundraising role or you are a seasoned fundraising veteran, this two-part webinar series will be useful for you! You need a fundraising plan and rhythm that encourages donor trust and raises more money.
You desire fundraising confidence. Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat is the answer.
Come learn the secrets behind these four simple, yet powerful, words. By the end of this webinar series you will know how to build an annual fundraising plan that is measurable, repeatable and successful.
- Build a repeatable fundraising plan that honors your donors and raises more money year after year.
- Increase your fundraising confidence and knowledge.
- Review resources and samples to help you improve your storytelling and fundraising offers.
“So clear, step by step, knowledgeable in a practical, heart-centered way”
Session 1 (60 minutes):
Ask, Thank, Report, Repeat – A Powerful Introduction
- Ask – when and how
- Thank – meaningful ‘thanks’ that make your donor feel great
- Report – reporting done right, reporting leads donor confidence and more donations
- Repeat – the ATRR cycle year after year
Session 2 (60 minutes):
Be Confident! How to ask for a donation while encouraging trust with your donors
- How to build a fundraising offer that works
- Ask for donations using multiple channels, including face-to-face requests, direct mail and digital media
- When to ask and how often
- Understand the power of matching gifts
Session 3 (60 minutes):
Encourage Donor Trust – Thank promptly and emotionally
- How to use receipt letters, thank you notes and emails to encourage donor trust
- Raise more money, even while thanking
Get your board involved
Session 4 (60 minutes):
Report & Repeat your way to an annual, repeatable fundraising plan
- How to make your donor the superhero of the story
- Repeats what works again and again
- Capital campaigns
- Pro tip – what every board member needs to know about fundraising
$80 – Register for the on demand course and receive both sessions’ recordings by email immediately.
Who Should Attend
Captioning: Closed captioning is available.
About the Speaker
Jim Shapiro has spent 20 years serving and working in the nonprofit sector. He is co-founder of The Better Fundraising Co., former founder of The EDGE Group and in his first decade of work was the Vice President of Development at CRISTA Ministries. Jim is a seasoned and experienced development professional and has led successful capital campaigns, events, and development efforts for a large number of organizations. He has consulted with charities, community groups, churches, and schools throughout the Pacific Northwest on topics of leadership, board governance, and management.